Bacterial vaginosis is a fairly common disease. Especially in hot weather, the secretion of sweat makes the women’s vaginal area wet, enabling bacteria to thrive. In addition, the abuse of daily vaginal mucosal antibiotics loses the balance between harmful bacteria and beneficial bacteria, thereby producing a foul odor and causing itching in the vagina, which creates bacterial vaginosis disease.
You can limit your chances by reducing and preventing the risk factors. We want to share top 4 home remedies for bacterial vaginosis effectively and safely that patients should know to cure, prevent this disease and have experience in protecting yourself. It is very helpful, do not skip it!
What is bacterial vaginosis?
Bacterial vaginosis is a condition in which the number of bacteria in the vagina develops excessively. This excessive growth of bacteria in the vagina can cause irritation, swelling, inflammation, foul odor (after sexual intercourse) and other symptoms. The urethra, bladder and skin in the genital area may also be affected.
The most common symptoms of vaginal infections (bacterial vaginosis) are:
- Feeling itching and burning in the vulva and vagina
- Vaginal has bad odor (usually bad odor will get worse after sexual intercourse)
- Having very little secretions and usually white.
- Other symptoms include:
- Feeling painful when having sex
- Feeling a sharp pain when urinating
- The skin around the vulva is inflamed and red.
Although each cause of bacterial vaginosis may have different symptoms, but women do not easily recognize what the disease, in fact, many experienced medical specialists may also have difficulty in diagnosing by more than one disease of the same combination. In many cases, bacterial vaginosis does not show any symptoms.
Because of the complexity of the diagnosis of vaginal infections, you need combine several therapies of Western medicine and home remedies for bacterial vaginosis to cure.
Top 4 home remedies for bacterial vaginosis
Method 1: Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains acidic which balances the pH inside the vagina, removes fungal pathogens and reduces significant odor.
Preparation: 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
How to deodorize the closed area with apple vinegar:
- Give apple cider vinegar just prepared to dissolve with warm water bathtub. Soak in the bathtub for 10-15 minutes.
- If the weather is cold or you do not have time to soak in the bathtub, you can wash as usual and pay attention to clean the vaginal area with apple cider vinegar. You can pour with 50ml apple cider vinegar into a small basin of water and clean.
- With this simple, easy-to-do, home-made method, you can do 2-3 times a week until you achieve the desired effect.
You absolutely should not douche too deep inside the vagina to avoid the wound that is worthless. You can use warm water to rinse a turn if you do not like the smell of apple cider vinegar on the body.
Method 2: Moxa leaf
Taking a sauna in the vagina with moxa leaf will help heal wounds better (especially useful to women after childbirth), antiseptic, vaginal cleaning, anti-inflammation, vaginal recovery, vaginal tightening and deodorization.
- Boil 20g of dried moxa leaves with some fresh water (about 300ml of water), wait for boiling water, then turn off the stove.
- Keep the water to cool and then take a sauna the vagina area.
You need take a sauna as follows:
- Put the pot in the out of the wind place, preferably in the toilet. The patient is wearing a large skirt, not wearing underwear.
- Sitting in front of a pot of water, flick a little pot of to flow steam into the closed area, then, gradually open up the lid louder.
- When the water reaches the ideal warmth, use water to wash the affected area.
- Note that do not rinse the area when the water is too hot to avoid burn, do not douche deep inside the vagina.
- Done once a day, continuously for 5 days, the pruritic itching of the fungal infection will be gone.
- You need to prepare 20g leaves of moxa, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 branch of fresh ginger.
- Then pour 5 bowls of water into the pot and boil thoroughly. When the water is cooled down, you take a sauna hot steam into the closed area, focusing on the irritated site.
- Then continue to use moxa leaf juice to rinse outside.
Each week, you should do 2-3 times and within a month, you will notice that the irritation of the vaginal discharge will be improved.
- Use about 40g of moxa leaves and put in a bowl with lid or warm tea also, add a little water (about 600ml of water) to infuse.
- You infuse until the remaining water is 100 ml.
- You divide into 3-4 drinks / 1 week.
Besides reducing the itching effect, drinking moxa leaf juice also helps to restore the vaginal environment and reduce to secret mucus.
Method 3: Tea tree
Option 1: Tea leaves
How to do:
- Firstly, you wash 50 g of green tea leaves, then put in a water kettle to boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Then, pour green tea leaves into small basin and keep it to cool.
- Use small scoop to clean outside the vaginal area, then gently wipe with dry towel. As soon as you clean the area with green tea for the first time, you feel the area becomes dry, clean and especially itching.
Frequency of implementation:
- You should wash the area regularly 2-3 times a week in the early stages. As the itching decreases, you can decrease 1-2 weeks.
- Please note:
- When cleaning the vaginal area with green tea leaves, it is necessary to choose fresh tea leaves, with clear origin, if bought at the market, it should be washed and soaked with salt water before boiling.
- With this option, patients absolutely should not soak or rinse the closed area because it may react to the effect. Women should only clean and wash outside the vagina.
Option 2: Tea tree oil
You mix a few drops of tea tree oil into a bowl of clean water.
You take a moderate amount of water so that the solution is not too washy. Please use this solution to clean the smell of the vaginal area.
You should do about 2-3 days in a week, and you can increase the dose if the area has still bad odor.
Note: Rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a clean towel. When applying this deodorant should be done regularly until the condition is controlled.
Method 4: Coconut oil
Preparations: 1 cup of coconut oil and 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
How to do:
- Mix coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and water in equal proportion to create the washy solution.
- Before bathing, you should bleach the area gently with exfoliating cream or use salt or sugar to help exfoliate your skin.
- During bathing, massage the mixture directly into the vaginal area for about 10 minutes and massage gently, do not rub too strongly. Then rinse with clean water.
- Alternatively, coconut oil is applied directly to closed areas regularly two to three times a day.
- After applying coconut oil for about 30 to 60 minutes, you can wash it cleanly that have no side effects.
Best tips, just loved it.
I’m gone to convey my little brother, that
he should also pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to get updated from most recent information.
I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit
this website on regular basis to get updated from most recent information.