Want to look gorgeous with full and fluffy lashes? Lash Extension is the exact solution to save both time and effort, its intent is to uplift and magnify the shape of your eye, without thinking about slapping on eyeliner or other eye makeup.
Don’t want to deal with mascara or false eyelashes every day? Go with the Eyelash Extensions for a chic look.
Like long-wearing eyelashes, extensions are intended to uplift and magnify the shape of your eye. And, as a bonus, once you have applied them, you don’t need to worry about slapping on eyeliner or eye makeup.
Also read about: Why some people love same body fragrance all time
What is Eyelash Extensions?
Lash extensions are long-run, synthetic, faux mink or silk fibers that are applied by well-trained lash artists with specially formulated non-irritating adhesive on your natural lashes to intensify your eye shape.
Extensions connect to the natural lashes themselves, so they grow out naturally and can be customized to create specific depth and length to your eye shape for the accurate effect you crave.
What are the types of Lashes?
- Classic lash extensions are one that will be applied to one natural lash. A conventional complete set of classic lash extensions can differ from 40 to 150 extensions per eye, based on how many natural healthy lashes you have. Elegant and exact classic lash extensions come in various lengths and stiffnesses and are proper for customers wanting a natural yet noticeable look.
- Volume lashes also commonly known as Russian Lashes is a technique wherein lash artist will apply a number of extensions, the lash artists will apply several extensions (from 2to 6) to each natural lash, which is a 6:1 ratio. Based on the number of lashes used in a fan, it’s referred to as 2D volume eyelash, 3D volume eyelash up to 6D volume eyelash. The volume lashes are thinner as the diameter of this is 0.03mm, 0.05mm,0.07mm,0.10mm. It can’t damage your natural lashes as it is light in weight.
- Hybrid eyelash extensions are a half-way stop between classic lashes and a Russian volume lashes. A set of 1:1 lashes and volume style lashes that give a stunning, texturized, and non-uniform lash look. It is also referred to as a “mixed set” that offering massive, opaque look than classic lashes but without the consistency and mellowness of a typical Russian volume set.
Things You shouldn’t Do When You Have Lash Extensions?
- Never use an electrical eyelash curler with your Eyelash Extensions.
- Need to avoid steam and to wet your lashes for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Be careful that no water touches your lashes while washing your face or taking a shower.
- Do not rub your eyes too long.
- Don’t sleep on your face a lot.
Get the customize sizes and shapes according to your look, the shape of the eyes, and the health of the natural lashes. You can have a very staggered, contentious looking wavered Eyelash Extensions, or you can have a shorter, more natural-looking wispy set.
Lighten up your look in this season by getting Eyelash Extensions. Pick up your phone and book an appointment to get an amazing lash look.